Guides / Hotel
Canyon Ranch Woodside
This hotel has been hand-picked by the StayBoutique team and verified as an authentic boutique hotel
Nestled among centuries-old Redwoods along famed Skyline Boulevard in the town of Woodside, Canyon Ranch Woodside is within 30 minutes of San Francisco and Silicon Valley. And yet, everything about this Bay Area destination retreat transports you a million miles away. Secluded among 16 wooded acres in Northern California, you are shielded from the outside world and inspired to look inside, to yourself and to those who join you. As you hike, bike, and wander the surrounding roads less traveled, day-to-day concerns fade and you begin a new inspiring journey.
Our 38 rooms are not just comfortable places to rest your head, but welcoming sanctuaries that invite the outdoors in. Whether you opt to stay in a Retreat Room housed in the main lodge or a glass-clad treehouse lofted 35-50 feet into a canopy of California redwoods, from their outdoor private decks to their soothing earth tones, Mother Nature’s majesty is always the headline attraction.
Features & Amenities
- At Canyon Ranch Woodside, we reimagine the concept of a wellness retreat into an experience that gives you time to pause, reflect, and recharge while connecting with others who share a commitment to living a balanced life. All is designed with thoughtful simplicity, to condense a true escape and renewal. Focused programming, guided experiences, innovative local food, and breathtaking setting unite to help you leave the ordinary behind and enter a world of peace, safety and natural wonder.
- Daily retreat programming, including expert-led workshops, creative classes, yoga sessions, outdoor activities, fireside chats, guest musicians, meditation lesson and delicious, healthy cuisine are included in the price of your stay
- Your experience also includes
- 16 Forested acresAn intimate setting with 38 Guest rooms (24 treehouses, 14 retreat rooms)
- Room sizes starting at 416 sq. ft.
- 5 Spa treatment rooms
- Indoor/outdoor Training Zone
- Indoor saline pool and whirlpool
- Steam room and dry salt wall sauna
- Zero-gravity loungers
- Forest fitness course and 1.5 miles of nature trails on premise
- Community conscious cuisine
- Outdoor pizza oven
- Communal dining room with connected bar/lounge
- Mind/Body experts
- Fitness Instructors
- Outdoor Guides
- Spiritual and Wellness Coaches
- Award-winning Chef
Iconic Mid-Century California Roadside Inn Evolves into a Resort Retreat
High desert destination & StayBoutique member, Cuyama Buckhorn, adds expansive heated pool, jacuzzi, outdoor dining spaces, marketplace, new lobby, and…
Virgin Hotels Dallas Celebrates the Arrival of Spring with New Launches and Menu
Kick off the Season with Virgin’s Classic Creativity and Experiential Design: Cherry Blossom Pop-Up at The Pool Club, New Menu…
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk Offers a Light Up The Night Room Package to Celebrate the Holidays
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk is offering holiday room packages guaranteed to put a festive sparkle in the holiday celebration for both…
Inspiration and ideas to help you create a space you love