Guides / Hotel
This hotel has been hand-picked by the StayBoutique team and verified as an authentic boutique hotel
Part recording studio, part bar, part boutique hotel, this is a multi-concept experience
5632 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90038
Welcome to your East Hollywood fantasy pad. Each of the ten unique hotel rooms at Gold-Diggers is designed with its own distinct personality and corner-to-corner comfort. Featuring a collection of six single rooms and four suites, our accommodations cultivate a swanky ambiance for your one-of-a-kind stay.
Features & Amenities
- Premium bedding: 2920 Sleep Mattress with Parachute linens
- A.Savage paintings: Andrew Savage, frontman of Parquet Courts and Grammy nominated visual artist, has created a provocative series of paintings commissioned for the hotel. His work combines abstract realism and surrealism, laced with both humor and voyeurism influenced darkness.
- Malin + Goetz hair and body products
- Music curated by Music Director Aquarium Drunkard; Select to tune in on your turn table and vinyl, tape player with vintage cassette collection, or Alexa powered Sonos in each room.
- Inquire to book one of our 9 State of Art recording studios and fully loaded soundstage in our back building, Gold Diggers Sound. A historic recording studio along route 66 – the launching rehearsal space for many rock legends.
- Live Music and DJ programming in our downstairs bar – Gold Diggers Bar.
- Free drink tokens with every room
- Hand-selected beauty and intimacy products for sale in every room (please let me know if you would like a full list)
- Unique, locally sourced selection of in-room snacks and beverages
- Free Parking
- Access to Guest Lounge
- Free Wifi in every room
- HBO and DirectTV channels
How the Trend of Boutique Hotels has Impacted Latin America
By Amy Sedeño, Executive Director & Partner of CIIC In 1999, Buenos Aires opened its first “design” hotel, Design Suites….
BLLA Collective: The Boutique Industry’s First Social Network
LOS ANGELES (JUNE 23, 2020) — Boutique Lifestyle Leaders Association (BLLA) unveils the BLLA Collective, the first social media platform…
Show Your Support for Black Boutique Business Owners
The following boutique hotel business leaders have carved their own paths to success. During uncertain times, it’s important to show support to these business owners. Read through the following list of black boutique hotel owners and consider how you can show solidarity through this uneasy time.
Inspiration and ideas to help you create a space you love