Guides / Hotel
This hotel has been hand-picked by the StayBoutique team and verified as an authentic boutique hotel
Part recording studio, part bar, part boutique hotel, this is a multi-concept experience
5632 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90038
Welcome to your East Hollywood fantasy pad. Each of the ten unique hotel rooms at Gold-Diggers is designed with its own distinct personality and corner-to-corner comfort. Featuring a collection of six single rooms and four suites, our accommodations cultivate a swanky ambiance for your one-of-a-kind stay.
Features & Amenities
- Premium bedding: 2920 Sleep Mattress with Parachute linens
- A.Savage paintings: Andrew Savage, frontman of Parquet Courts and Grammy nominated visual artist, has created a provocative series of paintings commissioned for the hotel. His work combines abstract realism and surrealism, laced with both humor and voyeurism influenced darkness.
- Malin + Goetz hair and body products
- Music curated by Music Director Aquarium Drunkard; Select to tune in on your turn table and vinyl, tape player with vintage cassette collection, or Alexa powered Sonos in each room.
- Inquire to book one of our 9 State of Art recording studios and fully loaded soundstage in our back building, Gold Diggers Sound. A historic recording studio along route 66 – the launching rehearsal space for many rock legends.
- Live Music and DJ programming in our downstairs bar – Gold Diggers Bar.
- Free drink tokens with every room
- Hand-selected beauty and intimacy products for sale in every room (please let me know if you would like a full list)
- Unique, locally sourced selection of in-room snacks and beverages
- Free Parking
- Access to Guest Lounge
- Free Wifi in every room
- HBO and DirectTV channels
5 Reasons Why Smart Hotels Are Revamping Their Photography Portfolio During COVID-19
Written by Marni Epstein-Mervis, Founder of STRUKTR Studios for BLLA Several months into “shelter-in-place” and sometimes climbing the walls of…
Rules, Regulations, and Investments: the Boutique Industry Responds to COVID-19
On April 23, 2020 the Boutique Lifestyle Leaders Association gathered key leaders in the hospitality industry to convene and discuss…
Inspiration and ideas to help you create a space you love