Guides / Hotel
Hotel Emblem San Francisco
A Viceroy Hotel
Bold & Eclectic
562 Sutter St, San Francisco CA 94102
Check in and leave the status quo behind. Hotel Emblem in downtown San Francisco, where Nob Hill meets Union Square and the Theater District, is a haven for those that think as boldly as they live.
Every corner is designed to spark creativity, from bottled cocktails delivered to your door, to the book-filled Writer’s Alcove in the lobby, to the eclectic guestrooms, where patterns play and an expressive vibe thrives.
This hotel is a muse – and you will be, too. Ask our Underground Concierge for customized recommendations on under-the-radar local sights that will ignite your curiosity. Or simply sit back and tap out a few thoughts on the lobby typewriter. It will all leave you with a dynamic new outlook.
Features & Amenities
- Obscenity Bar and Lounge open Monday to Saturday 4:30pm – 10:00pm and Sunday 11:00am – 6:30pm
- Bluestone Lane Coffee Shop
- In-Room Dining available from 6am – 11pm
- Underground concierge
- Book butler
- Eco-friendly initiatives created to save resources, energy and time
- Essential oil diffuser with your choice of scented oil
- Stretching mat
- Meditation bowl
- Typewriter – write a letter or a postcard and we will mail it for you!
- Shower/bath bomb
- Adult or child coloring book
- White noise machine
- Record player
- Tarot cards
- Cards Against Humanity
- Full set of dinnerware and glassware (ordering delivery shouldn’t mean you have to eat off of plastic)
Avi Brosh’s Palisociety Announces New Brand Expansion for 2022 & 2023
BLLA Member, Palisociety, announces the upcoming debut of six new hotels alongside all-new brand, Le Petit Pali, coming in 2023…
Luxury Montauk Resort, Marram, Reopens Its Doors for the Season
BLLA Member, Marram, Debuts Luxurious Suites, New Programming and Expansion of On-Site Cafe Mostrador Marram MONTAUK, NEW YORK – Beloved Montauk…
Inspiration and ideas to help you create a space you love