Guides / Hotel
This hotel has been hand-picked by the StayBoutique team and verified as an authentic boutique hotel
25 - 27 Southwick St, Tyburnia, London W2 1JQ, United Kingdom
Set across six light-flooded Georgian townhouses, the uplifting design and soothing look and feel of Inhabit evokes a feeling akin to staying with warm hosts who want you to feel your very best — while you are with them, and until your next stay.
Inhabit is an urban sanctuary for busy travellers which brings together leading minds — from architects to sleep researchers and mindfulness gurus — to ensure that guests leave their new hotel well rested and set up to feel the very best version of themselves.
Wellness is at the heart of our brand. Inspired to create a restorative experience in a frenetic city, every aspect of our hotel is aligned with what being well means to us. We think of wellness as more than a physical state, but a way of being.
Our brand pillars, which stand for social connectedness, intellectual expansion, and environmental responsibility, reinforce this belief. We hope to showcase products from social enterprises and ethical suppliers, and to raise awareness within our business, suppliers, contractors, partners and beyond, to think about the positive impact we can create in our communities.
Throughout our spaces you will find artwork, furniture and unique pieces from social enterprises and ethical suppliers. We encourage you to explore and join us on our quest towards creating a positive impact within our communities.
Features & Amenities
- Yeotown Kitchen: healthy all-day dining
- Pantry: Located on our Ground Floor, our Pantry is stocked with healthy snacks and a wide selection of herbal teas and coffee. Available for guests 24 hrs complimentary and for sale in lieu of a traditional mini bar.
- Library: The ground-floor Library gives residents a noise-free lounge where shelves are stacked with psychology, art, and design books, as well as essential escapist fiction.
- Meditation Pod: Our meditation pod just off reception lets guests enjoy 5-6-minute guided meditations from positive psychology coach and Yeotown founder Mercedes Sieff. Our meditations are travel-specific and focus on issues like jet lag and insomnia.
- Yoga Atrium: A two-storey height atrium where we host a variety of activities every day. Choose from flowing vinyasa yoga to relaxing yin yoga, Pilates, and guided nature walks, as well as mindfulness sessions.
- Gym: Our gym, while it is cosy, it provides not only the basics, such as weights, dumbbells, and an exercise bench, but it also has its very own Peloton Bike. Join live classes with leading instructors, streamed directly from Peloton’s NYC studio, or choose from a library of studio workouts ranging in theme, length, and level of difficulty.
- Tokyo Bikes: bicycles and helmets available for rental on request
- In-room Spa Treatments: available on request, bookings can be made at reception or by email
- Clear light Infrared Sauna: available complimentary for our in-house guests, bookings can be made at reception or by email
- Still and Sparkling H20 Stations: Located on each floor by the lift. Instead of plastic (or glass) water bottles we placed a carafe in each guest room, which can be refilled with filtered still and sparkling water from our Belu water taps, supporting Water Aid charity.
- Dog friendly guestrooms: dog friendly rooms are available upon request, small dogs are welcome at the hotel lounge and at Yeotown restaurant
- In-rooms essentials
- REN toiletries: REN’s toiletries included in large format containers in all our rooms are sustainably sourced with bioactive ingredients
- Casper bedding: eco-friendly, VOC-free mattresses made of natural organic materials such as cotton and wool. Casper dog beds available in our dog friendly room categories upon booking
- Mobile phone box: an upcycled handmade box for stowing away and charging your mobile devices, designed to aid restful sleep
- Customised aromatherapy: book direct and choose your complimentary aromatherapy during your stay
- Self Care Co. reed diffusers: in all our bathrooms
- Guest directory: with our neighbourhood guide, sleep guide and wellness tips
- Digital safe
- Hair Dryer
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Filtered Belu water: Served in a sealed carafe in your room daily. Your carafe can be refilled on each floor at our H20 Stations, an optional £1 per stay will be added to your final bill, money goes to Water Aid charity.
Iconic Mid-Century California Roadside Inn Evolves into a Resort Retreat
High desert destination & StayBoutique member, Cuyama Buckhorn, adds expansive heated pool, jacuzzi, outdoor dining spaces, marketplace, new lobby, and…
Virgin Hotels Dallas Celebrates the Arrival of Spring with New Launches and Menu
Kick off the Season with Virgin’s Classic Creativity and Experiential Design: Cherry Blossom Pop-Up at The Pool Club, New Menu…
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk Offers a Light Up The Night Room Package to Celebrate the Holidays
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk is offering holiday room packages guaranteed to put a festive sparkle in the holiday celebration for both…
Inspiration and ideas to help you create a space you love