Guides / Hotel
Oyster Bay Boutique Hotel
This hotel has been hand-picked by the StayBoutique team and verified as an authentic boutique hotel
400 Bayfront Parkway, Pensacola, Florida 32502
Oyster Bay Boutique Hotel, founded in 2020 is Pensacola’s first hotel to focus on sustainability and wellness, this is our story. Hospitality is engrained in all cultures, and it connects us in a heartfelt and sincere way. The Oyster Bay Boutique Hotel was conceived on principles dedicated to environmentally conscious hospitality, sustainable conservation, and the empowerment of our local community. We realize that truly authentic and intuitive service comes from the heart and no detail is too small. Established in the historic district of downtown we create rich experiences that focus on local authenticity, modest luxury, and natural design. Oyster Bay Boutique Hotel is recognized for its ambiance and reputation as an “it” destination for travelers and locals alike, offering an alternative to more corporate structures. The accommodations are sumptuous, and the service is personalized.
The hospitality industry is in the middle of something of a revolution, we are embracing the transformation and opportunity to contribute to a better tomorrow. Let us keep traveling, moving forward, and making communities like ours thrive while collectively working with the environment.
The World is Your Oyster and we truly believe you can achieve anything you wish in life and go anywhere because you have the opportunity and ability to do so.
Features & Amenities
- Settle into one of our Balcony Suites with extra space and enjoy its exclusive amenities.
- These suites have custom appointments ranging from a small dining area, built-in wardrobe, original art, handmade pieces by local potters, ensuite bathrooms featuring a walk-in showers and private toilets, a balcony with seating and king-sized beds beautified in white Peacock Alley bedding.
- Enjoy the sunrise with a Nespresso or glass of Prosecco while looking out over Pensacola Bay.
- The property just completed a 2 million dollar renovation and features breathtaking garden, bayside and courtyard sitting areas.
- Located in the heart of downtown you are steps away from all the action, restaurants, museums, parks, entertainment and retail.
The Read House Celebrates 150th Anniversary with Time Capsule
Guests invited to submit personal mementos to be enclosed on New Year’s Eve CHATTANOOGA, TENN. – The Read House, owned…
The Wall Street Hotel Selects World Cinema for In-Room Entertainment Advanced Services
BLLA partner member, World Cinema, teams up with BLLA hotel member, The Wall Street Hotel, to bring this historical independent…
Avi Brosh’s Palisociety Announces New Brand Expansion for 2022 & 2023
BLLA Member, Palisociety, announces the upcoming debut of six new hotels alongside all-new brand, Le Petit Pali, coming in 2023…
Inspiration and ideas to help you create a space you love