Guides / Hotel
Oyster Bay Boutique Hotel
This hotel has been hand-picked by the StayBoutique team and verified as an authentic boutique hotel
Modern & Heartfelt
400 Bayfront Parkway, Pensacola, Florida 32502
Locally owned and curated, Oyster Bay Boutique Hotel exists to improve the quality of life for people who live and visit the diverse communities we serve. When you stay at Oyster Bay – come and go as you wish. We love to share bespoke recommendations with our guests upon request. Since our staff is local, we know everything our incredible hometown offers. Let us help you explore the best of Pensacola’s arts & culture, history, dining, sightseeing, nightlife, outdoors and more.
Hospitality is ingrained in all cultures, and it connects us in a heartfelt and sincere way. Oyster Bay Boutique Hotel was conceived on principles dedicated to environmentally conscious hospitality, sustainable conservation, and the empowerment of our local community. We realize that truly authentic and intuitive service comes from the heart and no detail is too small.
Located in the historic district of downtown we create rich experiences that focus on local authenticity, modest luxury, and natural design. Oyster Bay Boutique Hotel is recognized for its ambiance and reputation as an “it” destination for travelers and locals alike, offering an alternative to more corporate structures. The accommodations are sumptuous, and the service is personalized.
Let us keep traveling, moving forward, and making communities like ours thrive while collectively working with the environment.
The World is Your Oyster, and we truly believe you can achieve anything you wish in life and go anywhere because you have the opportunity and ability to do so.
Features & Amenities
- Settle into one of our Balcony Suites with extra space and enjoy its exclusive amenities.
- These suites have custom appointments ranging from a small dining area, built-in wardrobe, original art, handmade pieces by local potters, ensuite bathrooms featuring a walk-in showers and private toilets, a balcony with seating and king-sized beds beautified in white Peacock Alley bedding.
- Enjoy the sunrise with a Nespresso or glass of Prosecco while looking out over Pensacola Bay.
- The property just completed a 2 million dollar renovation and features breathtaking garden, bayside and courtyard sitting areas.
- Located in the heart of downtown you are steps away from all the action, restaurants, museums, parks, entertainment and retail.
The Artisans: Eric Freitas Orford
Meet today’s artisan, Eric Freitas Orford, who is the General Manager of The Ludlow! Generation: Millennial Hometown: Ponte Da Barca,…
The Artisans: Jessica Berry
Meet today’s artisan, Jessica Berry, who is the Hospitality Manager at Oyster Bay Boutique Hotel! Generation: Millennial Hometown: Pensacola, Florida…
The Artisans: Charlotte Gomez de Orozco
Meet today’s artisan, Charlotte Gomez de Orozco, who is the Founder of HOY Hotel Paris! Generation: Millennial Hometown: Paris Day…
An Interview with Jordan Gafa
The StayBoutique Team sits down with Jordan Gafa, General Manager of Orli La Jolla, as he discusses what’s in the…
An Interview with Mallory Studer
The StayBoutique Team sits down with Mallory Studer, General Manager of Oyster Bay Boutique Hotel, as she discusses what’s in…