Discover the Freshest Boutique Hotels in London
This city is full of great places for boutique lovers
London is often seen as the epitome of style and it shouldn’t surprise you that the hotels here are certainly no exception, created by top designs and founders. Indeed, if you want to make sure that you lavish in luxury while in this capital city you would be wise to choose one of the hotels listed below and run by some highly reputable owners. These gorgeous hotels come in a wide range of styles and have been created from some of the top designers in the world. They are the perfect option if you want to explore and enjoy the boutique lifestyle.
1 The Hoxton Southwark
32-40 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8PB, UK
Just a short stroll from the South Bank’s theatres as well as the foot markets, this hotel has five room types and beautifully designed bars as well as restaurants.There are 192 different rooms here with unique types including Shoebox, Cosy, Roomy and Biggy. Industrial features are mixed beautifully with Crittal-style windows as well as beautiful brick walls.
Image Rights to The Hoxton Southwark
2 Vintry & Mercer
20 Garlick Hill, London EC4V 2AU, UK
The inspiration for this hotel by the designers was the trading guilds of the area. Indeed, this is apparent with fine silks on clear display and it’s positioned as the perfect choice for modern travellers. The beautiful architecture is the perfect match for the cityscape. It’s seen as a first class location in the midst of a changing world.
Image Rights to Vintry & Mercer
3 The Standard, London
10 Argyle St, London WC1H 8EG, United Kingdom
+44 (0) 203981888
Housed in the former Camden Town Hall Annex in London’s thriving King’s Cross neighbourhood, the 1974 Brutalist building has been meticulously restored and sets the perfect stage for The Standard’s first hotel outside America.
The Standard, London has 266 rooms ranging from our snug Cosy Core rooms to terraced suites with outdoor bathtubs overlooking the dramatic St Pancras station.
On the ground floor you'll find Double Standard, our street facing bar and restaurant home of our legendary burger, and our Bottomless Sunday Brunch. (Don't forget to book!) Next door is The Library Lounge, where our carefully curated library pays homage to the building’s original use, and, our Sounds Studio, home of our virtual culture hub, Sometimes Radio.
Our 10th-floor restaurant, Decimo, is where Chef Peter Sanchez-Iglesias’ showcases his live fire cooking surrounded by 360-degree views of London - only accessible by our iconic exterior red pill lift.
Features & Amenities
- Free High Speed Internet (WiFi)
- Dog / Pet Friendly
- Taxi service
- Meeting rooms
- Baggage storage
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning
- Laundry service
- Air conditioning
- Room service
- Davines bath products
- Mobile Tv casting device
- Bespoke robes
- Bang And Olufsen bluetooth speaker
Standard Exterior_017 FINAL_HIGH
4 Inhabit Hotel
25-27 Southwick Street, London, UK
Set across six light-flooded Georgian townhouses, the uplifting design and soothing look and feel of Inhabit evokes a feeling akin to staying with warm hosts who want you to feel your very best — while you are with them, and until your next stay.
Inhabit is an urban sanctuary for busy travellers which brings together leading minds — from architects to sleep researchers and mindfulness gurus — to ensure that guests leave their new hotel well rested and set up to feel the very best version of themselves.
Wellness is at the heart of our brand. Inspired to create a restorative experience in a frenetic city, every aspect of our hotel is aligned with what being well means to us. We think of wellness as more than a physical state, but a way of being.
Our brand pillars, which stand for social connectedness, intellectual expansion, and environmental responsibility, reinforce this belief. We hope to showcase products from social enterprises and ethical suppliers, and to raise awareness within our business, suppliers, contractors, partners and beyond, to think about the positive impact we can create in our communities.
Throughout our spaces you will find artwork, furniture and unique pieces from social enterprises and ethical suppliers. We encourage you to explore and join us on our quest towards creating a positive impact within our communities.
Features & Amenities
- Yeotown Kitchen: healthy all-day dining
- Pantry: Located on our Ground Floor, our Pantry is stocked with healthy snacks and a wide selection of herbal teas and coffee. Available for guests 24 hrs complimentary and for sale in lieu of a traditional mini bar.
- Library: The ground-floor Library gives residents a noise-free lounge where shelves are stacked with psychology, art, and design books, as well as essential escapist fiction.
- Meditation Pod: Our meditation pod just off reception lets guests enjoy 5-6-minute guided meditations from positive psychology coach and Yeotown founder Mercedes Sieff. Our meditations are travel-specific and focus on issues like jet lag and insomnia.
- Yoga Atrium: A two-storey height atrium where we host a variety of activities every day. Choose from flowing vinyasa yoga to relaxing yin yoga, Pilates, and guided nature walks, as well as mindfulness sessions.
- Gym: Our gym, while it is cosy, it provides not only the basics, such as weights, dumbbells, and an exercise bench, but it also has its very own Peloton Bike. Join live classes with leading instructors, streamed directly from Peloton’s NYC studio, or choose from a library of studio workouts ranging in theme, length, and level of difficulty.
- Tokyo Bikes: bicycles and helmets available for rental on request
- In-room Spa Treatments: available on request, bookings can be made at reception or by email
- Clear light Infrared Sauna: available complimentary for our in-house guests, bookings can be made at reception or by email
- Still and Sparkling H20 Stations: Located on each floor by the lift. Instead of plastic (or glass) water bottles we placed a carafe in each guest room, which can be refilled with filtered still and sparkling water from our Belu water taps, supporting Water Aid charity.
- Dog friendly guestrooms: dog friendly rooms are available upon request, small dogs are welcome at the hotel lounge and at Yeotown restaurant
- In-rooms essentials
- REN toiletries: REN’s toiletries included in large format containers in all our rooms are sustainably sourced with bioactive ingredients
- Casper bedding: eco-friendly, VOC-free mattresses made of natural organic materials such as cotton and wool. Casper dog beds available in our dog friendly room categories upon booking
- Mobile phone box: an upcycled handmade box for stowing away and charging your mobile devices, designed to aid restful sleep
- Customised aromatherapy: book direct and choose your complimentary aromatherapy during your stay
- Self Care Co. reed diffusers: in all our bathrooms
- Guest directory: with our neighbourhood guide, sleep guide and wellness tips
- Digital safe
- Hair Dryer
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Filtered Belu water: Served in a sealed carafe in your room daily. Your carafe can be refilled on each floor at our H20 Stations, an optional £1 per stay will be added to your final bill, money goes to Water Aid charity.
5 The Stratford
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, UK
A design hotel that clearly does things differently, it stands as a beautiful Landmark with the social spirit of the long-stay hotels found in New York. You’ll taste the spectacular here. This is a beautiful legacy to the reaissance around St Pancras. Timeless glamour is the theme here with incredible designs by Space Copenhagen.
Image Rights to The Stratford
6 Mama Shelter London
437 Hackney Rd, London E2 8PP, United Kingdom
+44 20 7613 6500
Located in the heart of East London, this hotel is just a short distance from Cambridge Heath Station. Cutting edge design from Dion & Aries are on display as soon as you step inside. Cutting edge design elements are on display here from incredible Parisian designers. There are 194 bedrooms that have all the home comforts that you could possibly need.
Image Rights to Mama Shelter London